- Mar 13-16, 2016
- 29th Annual Research & Policy Conference on Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Behavioral Health Conference
- Known widely as "The Tampa Conference," this annual gathering of more than 500 researchers, evaluators, policy-makers, administrators, parents, and advocates focuses on children and families' mental health and policy research.
- Apr 8-12, 2016
- American Educational Research Association (AERA) Annual Meeting
- To share knowledge about education and to promote use of research to improve education
- Apr 13-16, 2016
St. Louis, MO
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC) Convention & Expo
- Participate in opportunities to learn and engage in topics including teacher effectiveness, response to intervention, autism, etc. Participants also will have the opportunity to network with experts in special education and discuss the latest research
- Apr 13-15, 2015
New York, NY
- Young Child Expo & Conference
- This conference integrates learning about typically developing children as well as those with special needs, including autism.
- Apr 14-16, 2016
- Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference (SPAAC)
- This annual conference of Div. 54 (Society of Pediatric Psychology) highlights top research and practice in the field of pediatric psychology. The theme is, "New Frontiers in Pediatric Psychology: From Innovation to Application." Heavy in continuing education and networking, this is the premier avenue for those who study and practice in the field.
- May 16-20, 2016
- National Head Start Association (NHSA) Annual Head Start Conference & Expo
- NHSA’s Annual Head Start Conference and Expo is the largest national event devoted to the Head Start and Early Head Start community.
- June 5-8, 2016
- The National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) National Institute for Early Childhood Professional Development
- The institute is designed for professionals who prepare, mentor and train early childhood professionals.
- July 20-23, 2016
- 38th International School Psychology Association (ISPA) Annual Conference
- The theme of the conference is: School Psychology 3.0: A World of Connections
- Aug 4-7, 2016
- APA Annual Convention
- This conference features 800 sessions covering the entire field of psychology with over 80 social hours and networking events.
- Oct 18-20, 2016
- The Division for Early Childhood (DEC) Annual International Conference
- The Division for Early Childhood (DEC) promotes policies and advances evidence-based practices that support families and enhance the optimal development of young children (0-8) who have or are at risk for developmental delays and disabilities.
- November 15-16, 2016
- Quality in Home Visiting National Summit
- This two-day event will offer a thought-provoking forum to learn about the latest developments in the field and connect with your colleagues across the country. We’ll strategize about how to ensure our nation, states, localities, programs, and families are realizing results from our home visiting investments and building high-quality, sustainable early childhood systems.
- Feb 21 – 24, 2017
- National Association of School Psychologists (NASP) Annual Convention
- Learn about the latest research for school psychologists and network with fellow school psychologists.